Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Quick Update

My blogging about Landon has come to a pause since our personal computer crashed :( I no longer have a computer to upload photos or video.

Anyway, Landon is almost 1 and it is so hard to believe. On Saturday (5/1) he took his first steps. We were at a BBQ and he let go of one of our friends and took 4 steps to come see me. Shane and I could not believe it. He looked like he had been walking for months.

Landon is also crawling to the door in the afternoon when he hears it open to see if it's his daddy. He starts saying "dada dada"...It breaks my heart because pretty soon dada will be gone for months on deployment and he won't see he dada walk through the door.

It's starting to get real now that Shane is leaving in about 2 weeks. I hope I can handle the housework, my job, being a great mom, and all the day to day stuff by myself. I pray this deployment will be safe for him. I know we will get through everything together even though we are separated.

WE LOVE YOU DADDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment