Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bush Gardens - Happy Mother's Day



On Mother's Day I woke up to wonderful sound of my baby Landon talking on the monitor. I was hoping he would say "mama". Instead I heard "dada...dada" and his monster voice. After getting Landon out of bed, Landon and Shane gave me my gifts...an apple computer & AWESOME card made by our little peanut.

We decided last minute to go to Bush Garden's with our friend Alex. It was a blast. Landon LOVED the teacups. He laughed so hard at daddy spinning the cup round and round. Landon went on the ride 2 times in a row and I think that was enough for him. We also rode on the carousel, but he did not have as much fun since the ride was slow. I am finding he is a dare devil...the faster and more daring the more he loves it.


1 comment:

  1. Landon I am glad to see that your mommy is blogging again! I love your long hair and cute haircut Kara. Shane you look cute too :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete